Anyone have a great work at home opportunity that you can give me information on ?

work,work at home,home business, money, opportunity

luvmyawsomgirls

Asked by luvmyawsomgirls at 9:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Money & Work

• I would like to invite you to join our Cafe Mom group for support and information about GBG. There is no obligation to join the business. We just want you to look around, ask questions, and decide if GBG is the right home business for you. You can find us a http://www.cafemom.com/group/45027 .

When you join GBG through our group, we will give you your first two personal sign ups….I got my first 2 signups in only 13 days! You don’t have to worry about how you are going to build your business because we work as a team so you don’t have to build this business alone!

Brendabs

Answer by Brendabs at 2:35 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I posted this already but I see that your question appears twice so just in case I will copy my answer here.
    Check out www.wahm.com. They have listings of work at home jobs and opportunities as well as advice. Also you should check out www.dsa.com for information on direct sales opportunities. They have some great information on how to avoid scams. I am a consultant with Arbonne International and I really love what I do. I would be happy to send you some information as well as skincare samples if you are interested. You can also check out my website www.getresults.myarbonne.com for more information and feel free to ask me any questions.
    rasbneon

Answer by rasbneon at 10:27 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!
    I wasn't always a stay at home mom, however. Before having my second child, I had a great job that paid me well enough that I could afford childcare. But after having my second child, my income couldn't justify the cost of childcare any longer.
    I had searched for a work at home job for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I saw an ad on a car that was parked at the zoo. I visited the website and requested more information.
    I am so lucky to have found this wonderful opportunity to work from home with my kids by my side. Not only have I found a legitimate work at home job, but it has also helped me go GREEN and earn GREEN while doing it. Let me help you do the same!
    Come visit me at www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 10:42 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Hi
    I have 3 small children and researched long and hard for a work at home job. I really wanted to contribute to my family and keep my kids with me during the day. So I did lots of research and I found a great career! I recently have come across a home-based business opportunity with no large investment, no inventory and no risk. It is an Inc. 500 manufacturing company. I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. We just help set up customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. It has benefited our family so much! I never have to leave my house to be successful! If you would like some more information, please feel free to ask me about how I made it happen for my family! I would love to share the information about our company! I think if you hear all the details about working for this company it will make so much sense to you.

http://www.workathomeunited.com/BeAtHome
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 3:22 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• The comapny I am with is called shop to earn. It isn't like powermall or big crumbs. With shop to earn you dont choose save money or earn money, you do both. I have been with them since May 22nd and have earned $1994.00. To me this is like a dream. I only signed up 4 people, you only need 2 to make money, the way it is set up, people are place under you, I have 36 people right now, and yes I earn from them too. Please see my site WWW.shoptoearn.net/discounts

Use the pull down menu under names and see the over 600 stores that you already shop from, isn't it time to get some money for doing so. If you want to see my check scroll down on my site and click on my picture, there you can click on check and see my earnings. You can also check out the business by clicking on overview, and watching the short film and slidshow.
    We are new and building fast, no is the time with rising gas prices it sure makes cents to shop online!!!
    stediscounts@aol.com

picklefish

Answer by picklefish at 12:28 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I am with Motivated Moms. $29 one time fee to join. I have only been with them several months but really enjoy working from home. The products are awesome and save me a lot of money each month, not to mention the pay plan is great also. The products are environmentally friendly and free of harsh chemicals. (I did not know the most popular baby shampoos and products had formalehyde in it). For more info go to www.enjoybeinghome.com
    fulltimemomto3

Answer by fulltimemomto3 at 8:34 PM on Jul. 22, 2008

• I am 20 year old and I own my own business and I love it!!! so does my son cause he gets involed to he loves to sit on mommys lap while she works he thinks hes working to its so cute!! Well I see you have alot of other people that informed you on oppertunitys so i just wanted to share me sucsess with you you can reply back if you think you want to know more.
    AmeriplanDiva

Answer by AmeriplanDiva at 5:29 PM on Jul. 31, 2008

• Hey Girl! I would love to help, as I do Ameriplan from home. I do not know if that is what you are looking for? We provide daily pay and benefits from home, but it is a business. I would love to help in anyway! CLICK HERE to join my WAH Group... In there will be a list of LEGIT Jobs, Scams to watch out for, Businesses and tons of tips/advice! Let me know if I can help in anyway! Have a great day! HUGS!

~ Jennifer

http://www.dailypayathome.info/ 

jennifermay

Answer by jennifermay at 2:53 AM on Nov. 20, 2008