HOW DO YOU KEEP THE SPARK ALIVE ? :)

FOR YOU MARRIED MOMMIE'S OR MOMMIE'S WHO ARE IN LONG RELATIONSHIPS...

HOW DO YOU KEEP THE SPARK ALIVE?

DO YOU MAKE WEEKLY DATE NIGHTS? OR DO YOU SEND CUTE TEXTS? OR DO YOU LEAVE CUTE LITTLE NOTES AROUND THE HOUSE?

WHAT'S YOUR SECRET :)

ZoeyMariah.

Asked by ZoeyMariah. at 3:23 AM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• Our undying love for each other is the secret. Hmm. he knows me too well, even the way I think is known to him. Same goes for me, noone can ever know him better than me...
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 9:39 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I don't know, we have been married 7 years as of tomorrow. We are still very much in love and attracted to each other so it isn't hard. I love that we still can't keep our hands off each after all these years. We rarely get to go on dates because we have 3 kids and can never get a babysitter. We make it a priority to spend time together every night after the kids go to bed. We also fool around alot when we get a moment to ourselves, even if it is brief, it keeps us on our toes, waiting for "later". :)
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 10:19 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• We have been married for 25 years. These are things that we have learned together through those years in regards to marriage and keeping that spark alive.

Our marriage is just as passionate/romantic/sexy and "sparky" as we want it to be. We have to put in the effort to keep it that way. My husband and I have learned that we have to act towards one another in a manner that helps keep that spark ignited. We have to put our relationship as a priority in life to keep it alive and flowing. We have to interact with one another in loving ways like we did in the beginning. How we look at one another, how we touch, how we laugh with one another, these types of things keep the spark alive. Dates nights are great, and we have them now and we had them when our son was growing up. However, it was the interaction between us that made something a "Date" not where we were or what we were doing.
    Cont. Below
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:16 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Living, loving and laughing. No matter where we are, no matter what we are doing. Helps to keep that spark alive. We also flirt shamelessly all the time, any where, any time. It not only makes each of us feel good, it gives attention, shows that we still have interest and desire for one another, and that we are still willing to openly display those things.  Putting one another first helps keep the spark alive,  we make an active choice to be aware of and try our best to meet one anothers needs.We stay very active in the sex department, I've learned over the years that there is nothing more stimulating, exciting and brings more things to do to the bedroom than good open honest safe sexual communication.  As long as we are talkikng, sharing and exploring with one another there is always something new going on and things never get stale or boring. 

Keeping the spark alive is all about ACTION & interaction.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:21 PM on Mar. 5, 2011