Do you like the taste of vinegar?

I saw a post on here about parents that give their child vinegar or hot sauce for cussing or telling lies. I decided to see if the vinegar would have an effect on dd because I hate the smell and taste of vinegar and she tends to fib. So I give her about a tea spoon and you know what she says, "Yum, that tastes good!" So, how many of you like the taste of vinegar, just vinegar.

tirelessefforts

Asked by tirelessefforts at 3:39 AM on Mar. 5, 2011 in General Parenting

• I like vinegar, I put it on my tomatoes and cucumbers for a quick salad snack, malt vinegar on my fries, salt and vinegar potato chips. I knew the vinegar would not work on getting my daughter to stop sucking her fingers. The same with hot sauce, my kids would just eat it up.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 2:32 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I think it tastes ok only if it's mixed with oil lol(aka salad dressing)
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:41 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I can't stand it, personally. Not the taste, not the smell. It's completely revolting. I do know many people who love vinegar and anything with vinegar in it though.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 3:46 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I love vinegar and hot sauce lol mmm
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 4:01 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I love vinegar. I don't care for hot sauce, but if she likes vinegar the hot sauce probably isn't going to bother her. I just don't like vinegary sauces regardless of my love for vinegar plain. White, rice, or apple cider vinegar... all good.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 4:21 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• i cant stand it!yuck
    mom_test

Answer by mom_test at 4:31 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I love it. I actually add a tsp of Bragg's organic apple cider vinegar to my water bottles each day for the health benefits.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:54 AM on Mar. 5, 2011