Will a test show?

If i conceived 26th feb, and i done a test today (5th march) would it show up? Me and my boyfriend just cant wait any longer! x

samf1992

Asked by samf1992 at 4:06 AM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• With a First Response test you can test up to 4 days prior to your mssd period. It may not show a positive result though until closer to your period because the pregnancy hormones grows rapidly in early pregnancy, even a day will make a huge difference.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:12 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• The best time to test is after a missed period, so if I were you I would wait till you missed your period to test, I waited till I was 3 days late to test & got a BFP!, I know the waiting game is hard, but it's better because that's when HCG is really detected & if you test too early you might get a false negative & be disappointed when in fact your really pregnant, so just wait for AF. GL!

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 11:34 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Wait Until You Have Missed Your Period..Or Go Get A Clear Blue PT As It Tells You Three Days Before Your Missed Period.. GOOD LUCK :)
    EmmaOx

Answer by EmmaOx at 6:49 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• No it's too soon. You have to wait until at least the 10th. Maybe even longer.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:17 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• WAY TOO SOON!!!!

Assuming you were ovulating that day (which you may or may not have been) then you would only be 7 days past ovulation. You need to be at least 14 days past ovulation with most tests in order to get an accurate pregnancy test result.

You ovulate about 11-16 days BEFORE your period so that should help you figure out if you were possibly in your fertile phase or not. Just having sex whenever will not get you pregnant. Having sex when your are ovulating will.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Mar. 6, 2011