Damn annoying!!

Is anyone else getting acne while pregnant? Maybe it was an old wives tale, but I was kinda hoping for glowing skin :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You'll get it in the early stages of pregnancy, then it will go away.. Then I'm starting to get it again and I'm 34 weeks.. Its just your body adjusting to your pregnancy hormones.. Just make sure to wash your face or where ever you are getting the acne.
    Poopie08

Answer by Poopie08 at 2:42 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• GLOWING SKIN HAPPENS LATER ON USUALLY.
    I STARTED GLOWING AROUND 7 MO.
    YORU ACNE CAN WORSEN BECAUSE YOU CAN GET MORE OILY.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 2:42 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• My skin wasn'y glowing but for me I cleared up. Even after the baby my skin was clearer than before. But 5 kids later I am getting more acne than 7 yrs ago.
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 2:46 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I just found out I was pregnant and my skin was the first thing that has changed
    Anonymous

• The "glowing skin" is actually caused by increased oil production. Acne comes from this, too, so it's kind of a catch-22. I was one of the lucky ones, my normally terrible skin was pretty nice while I was pregnant!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:52 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• when i was prego i was glowing in the beginning and my skin was like clear through the whole thing even after!
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 3:07 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Everyone said I was glowing and I was like...Really?
    Anonymous

• i always had good skin...now its awful. im 27 weeks, and i have dry skin around my nose and chin, and bumps all over my cheeks! fun stuff!
    walkthisway522

Answer by walkthisway522 at 5:57 PM on Nov. 21, 2008