Is it bad my son is wearing still wearing briefs

He is twelve and He will change out for gym. He still like to wear the old fashioned fruit of the loom briefs. He tokdd me most boys wear boxers in the locker room. Is it bad for his sperm count. He dont want to get made fun of. The rest of your moms have this problem?

1080Sparkles

Asked by 1080Sparkles at 4:43 AM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• Why would you care about a child's sperm count?? Sperm regenerates in case you didn't know everyday. No, he shouldn't be made fun of. Grown men wear briefs.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:46 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I think this is the same person that asked what size panties our daughters wear
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 5:26 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• if he wants to wear boxers he will tell you. yes boys that age do tease, so why not go get him some? does he want them? I think that was probally his way of telling you though. I wouldn't worry about his sperm count at 12
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 6:40 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I don't know. How could i have a coversation with my son without feeling awkward? What will the guys in the locker room will say to him?
    1080Sparkles

Comment by 1080Sparkles (original poster) at 7:17 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• So you have two sons that have asked the same exactly question?? I call TROLL!!

"She" has asked this exact same question (few different words) in the Teen section also.

eye rolling

twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 7:52 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• they do have what they call boxer briefs and I hear they are comfortable I don't think it should matter what type of underwear he is wearing as long as he is changing them everyday
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:13 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• If you can't ask your kid what kind of underwear he prefers how the hell are you ever going to talk to him about sex
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 10:02 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• If he is comfortable in them, Its fine, but you can always buy him a pack just to see if they would feel more comfortable.
    Palatino3

Answer by Palatino3 at 2:05 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• There's nothing wrong with him still wearing briefs.
    NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 4:37 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I think if they still want to wear briefs and are comfy with it, then let him... it should be his choice IMO....
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 1:09 PM on Mar. 16, 2011