How do I send DH a Message?

Hi,

My dh has a cell phone and I don't so I'm not sure about these things. Is there a way I can leave a message on his phone somehow to let him know I'm thinking of him and to reassure him when I can't be on the phone with him?

My dh likes to call and talk to me on the phone a lot during the day but it is stopping me from doing the things that need to be done and is greatly disrupting my day. Talking only slightly helped because even thought the calls less often, I'm still spending hours on the phone each day and he has a nack for calling me at the wrong time.

Maybe I can cut back on the calls if I send him messages thoughout the day so he won't feel the need to call and hopefully this will reduce his anxiety.

He's told me before that he doesn't use the text feature on the phone, does it cost to use it? How can I leave a message on his phone for him? I don't have my own cell, so I'm not sure what to do.

Suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 AM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Technology

• If he doesn't use the text feature this may not work. You can send him a message through Yahoo messenger.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 8:08 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Before I got unlimited text on my phone, I would use Yahoo messenger or Windows messenger to send my DH a message. Now that I have the unlimited text plan, though, I just text. You should probably find out if you have text on your plan, because it will cost you if you don't.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:18 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I use yahoo chat from the computer, just create an account, then enter his hone number and you can send him messages.
    LisaAnn069

Answer by LisaAnn069 at 11:05 PM on Mar. 5, 2011