Have you ever forgotten about God?

Have you ever been down on life financially, emotionally, and mentally you prayed to the Lord and He came through for you way better than you expecte. Then you just forgot about him, stopped praying and then realized what you'd done? How did you get back on the right track with God?

prissysayshi

Asked by prissysayshi at 7:48 AM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Romans 3:23 ~ "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." The question is not, have you fallen from Him, for we all have at some point in time. The question is have you realized it, and gone back to Him. Because He knows we are not perfect, and he knows we aren't always going to listen to Him, but it is His unconditional love for us that calls us back.. And He will cherish us all the more.. *smile* I suggest being active in a church is the best way to fellowship, worship, and find solid support to lean on, even when times are hard. It also keeps us in check, to not forget about Him in the future. *smile* Hope that helps! Blessings!

~Alesha~
    Jesusis4always

Answer by Jesusis4always at 8:10 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Well He never forgot you... just run into His arms... and let Him know you are sorry and all His love to flow. He is all forgiving and totally understanding!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:11 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I can never forget about God, He has blessed me more then words can ever say. Through the good times and the bad I always turn to God, and know He will give me the peace I need no matter what I am going through. I am always and forever thankful to God.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 7:57 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• No, I just focus more on the Goddess.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 11:32 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• No, I can honestly say that I never have.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 2:00 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• which one?
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 4:21 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Nope.. Kinda hard to do in my home. There are Krishnas, Shivas, Ganeshas, Saraswatis, Lakshmis and Kalis all over my home. LOL

Really though. The Creator (use whatever name/names on chooses to use in refarance to the One Universal Creator) is in me, a part of me, The Creator is a part of everyone and everything. Hard for me to forget the Creator when the Creator is present in all of it's creations. :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:38 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• no..His presence always goes before me. :))
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:15 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Of course I have in my growing up in life!!!! But as I learned more and more about God and his forgiveness I still try not to forget to thank him when he has answered my prayers and now he is always in my life!!!! I pray morning, noon, and night and other times if needed!! I am always thanking Him because if for nothing else he gave us another day to do his duty!!!!
    God Bless everyone,
    Billie Mae
    jesussaves58

Answer by jesussaves58 at 2:18 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Yes, I have. How to get back on track with him. That's easy! You repent and rededicate your life to Jesus:-) That's what I did after 10 years of living a life of ignoring Him. Your mind want you to think it's not that simple, it couldn't actually be that simple, right?! But it is!
    the_kimmers

Answer by the_kimmers at 8:12 PM on Mar. 5, 2011