How can i get pregnant? Beed trying, nothing but everyone else seems to not have troule.

taranicole23

Asked by taranicole23 at 3:01 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Unfortunately these things take time. Not everyone has an easy time getting pregnant!! Are you charting? Have you tried OPK's? These are things alot of us are trying... GOOD LUCK and lots of baby dust!!
    Cubsgirl02

Answer by Cubsgirl02 at 3:11 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• ugh u can have my terrible 2 year old :x
    Anonymous

• People forget that the average is 6 mos. to even a year! I don't know how long you have been trying but be patient I know easier said than done. I forgot about that as well, when I was trying. Have sex every other day, relax all of those annoying things are true. If your concerned talk to you doctor
    zionsmom1

Answer by zionsmom1 at 3:59 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I'm in the same boat. I've been trying to get pregnant for two months now. It seems like it's taking forever. Just have patience, I keep telling myself that!
    gcarter

Answer by gcarter at 4:22 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Do not have sex everyday and chart. Or get the ovulation tests.
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 4:53 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Be patient, which is easier said than done. It can take normal, healthy, fertile couples up to a year to concieve. It took 6 mo. with DD and I understand because those six months felt like eternity with a mix of emotions that just about drove me insane. Biggest thing, don't let people telling you to relax, it will happen, get to you. They often don't realize how rude that is to say to someone that just cannot seem to get pregnant. Also, don't let anyone make you feel like God will let you get pregnant when he is ready for it. It is a biological process, not something that is ordained by some higher power, but if you hear it enough it is easy to start thinking that "dumb chick A" is more favored by "god" to have her "accident" baby than "truly in love with her hubby chick B" is to have her planned and wanted child. Inform and educate yourself about fertility and it might make you feel better about things.
    Anonymous

• It is NOT rude to tell someone to relax because even doctors will tell you that stressing about it will only make it harder I miscarried my 2nd pregnanc and it took 5 mos. to concieve again I was not wanting to be patient whatsoever but when I stopped stressing and let myself just enjoy my hubby and our "time" together we got pregnant.
    zionsmom1

Answer by zionsmom1 at 8:28 PM on Nov. 21, 2008