The mess in madison wisconsin that has spread across country, express your FEELINGS in shortest answer possible

banging head into wall

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 8:25 AM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I did hear this morning that the Tea Party is going to Madison tomorrow to CLEAN UP the trash left by the protesters. It is kind of prophetic isn't it. They make the mess, and we clean it up.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:02 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• greatful for the governor for making a stand against unions.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:37 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Unions are destructive.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:52 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• GO GOVERNORS!
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:41 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• R U serious? How pathetic..but ya know if I could i'd help..I like America looking nice and pretty..

Yep, tn, I listened to the interview this morning. One of the TP groups in WI have gotten donations for large garbage bags, large garbage cans, they think they have a dump truck, and cleaner. They are starting outside because there is some assessment of damage going on inside. They will put up a sign that says something like 'Protest - Fine.....Leave the area cleaner than you found it'. I love it when responsible people go out and show the irresponsible how to behave. Talk about rising above!!!!

http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2011/03/wisconsin-tea-party-members-plan-take-out-the-trash-day-at-wi-capitol-video/

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:34 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Disgusting!
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 10:17 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

R U serious? How pathetic..but ya know if I could i'd help..I like America looking nice and pretty..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:52 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Unions are too powerful.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:47 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I'm a forced union teacher...my avatar says it all! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:33 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• How about the sacrifices start from the top DOWN for a change?

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:21 AM on Mar. 5, 2011