Chiropractic care during pregnancy....did it shorten your labor?

or at least help with pain and discomfort. I just started to see a chiropractor I had an adjustment today and was shocked at the immediate difference it had made. My question is has any one else had chiropractic care and feel it really helped with labor and delivery...thanks all for the input.

Anubis8733

Asked by Anubis8733 at 9:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I never thought about it, but my last labor was the easiest, and I did see a chiropractor while I was pregnant. It was because I threw my back out, though, not to make it easier. Hmmmm... something to think about.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I worked for a chiropractor while i was preggo...thank God!! He adjusted me very often and It made a huge difference! I did not have this convenience with my second...it was sadly and sorely missed. LOL    I had c-sections so I don't know how it would affect labor...I can assure you that it would not hurt.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 10:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2008