Has anyone else ONLY changed in the belly and breast area?

By the grace of God, my body hasn't changed at all since I've been pregnant, minus the obvious belly area, and breasts enlargement. I am curious, who else has experienced this blessing??

[I'm already 32 weeks!]

Jesusis4always

Asked by Jesusis4always at 8:30 AM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I changed in both the breast and belly only with my pregnancies. If you experience no breast changes, you may have no milk to breastfeed your baby.
    JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 9:03 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• The only girl I knew who was like this was severly malnourished for a good part of her pregnancy. My belly grew, my boobs swelled, my feet widened, my ankles began to resemble grapfruits - pregnancy was not kind to me. LOL
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:09 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Oops, sorry ladies, my boobs have gotten a lot bigger too. I just meant in terms of no swelling anywhere or weight gain besides in the belly area! Thanks!!
    Jesusis4always

Comment by Jesusis4always (original poster) at 9:15 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• With my first is was just my belly and boobs, with my second (I was much, much older) it was everything. I even ended up with sausage feet!
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 11:40 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• With all 5 of mine I didn't have any body changes except for the belly and boobs. I never had any swelling and I didn't gain much weight so it was pretty much all belly.

Answer by missanc at 4:29 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• im 36 weeks and have been wearing the same pants since before i got pregnant...some have to be a little lower and i had to wear my old jeans from before i lost weight but the only thing that has noticeably gotten bigger is my uterus area around my stomach where the baby is growing since im carrying high my pants arent always effected and my boobs...my sports bra is stretchy but having a hard time fitting all the way over them now
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 2:58 AM on Mar. 6, 2011