Are you having trouble getting comfortable at night?

I know all of the obvious ways to position yourself when your pregnant and trying to get comfortable, but I was wondering if anyone has any other unique ways that they sleep at night? I just toss and turn sometimes.. My belly hurts no matter how I flop around..

Jesusis4always

Asked by Jesusis4always at 8:40 AM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The most comfortable I have managed to get is with a pillow behind my back, one under my head, one between my legs, and one to "hug". My LP calls them my "packing pillows" (like packing peanuts). It is a pain to have to roll over at night, and I do have to reposition myself a LOT. Can't wait until this is over!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:45 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Doing that would be a lot easier if I had more than one pillow... *laugh* And perhaps someone to help 'pack' me into some form of comfort. I will try that, thank you!
    Jesusis4always

Comment by Jesusis4always (original poster) at 8:48 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Oh, more than one pillow is essential for me...but the help I get is minimal...more like complaining that I'm moving. lol
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:36 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• The only place I could sleep with any comfort in the end of my pregnancy was in a recliner.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 11:36 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• it dont matter what position I sleep in even with a pillow between my knees I still wake up with my hips killing me!!!
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 11:48 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I feel the most comfortable on my back now but not good so ill lay on my left side and once that hip starts hurting I go to the right. I really wanna sleep on my stomach though.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 3:42 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I wanna sleep on my stomach SOOOO bad!!!! It's the way I have always slept. I despise that there is just no possible way to do that anymore.. Grrrr.... And yes, I always flip flop back and forth once one hip starts hurting..
    Jesusis4always

Comment by Jesusis4always (original poster) at 4:24 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• i sleep on my sides & use pillows between my knees.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 8:07 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• i was a stomach sleeper before i got pregnant too but there came a point where it hurt too much..i got a body pillow to put under my most comfortable side for me is my left and if i roll a little too far towards my tummy while i sleep it doesnt bother me at all anymore and im 36 weeks...i have one pillow which sucks cuz im used to more but i also have my body pillow which is sooooo worth the 10 dollars i spent at walmart...it makes it easier for us tummy sleepers to get comfortable at night i promise
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 2:49 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Thank you girly, I will try and bug someone to get me one!! *SMILE*
    Jesusis4always

Comment by Jesusis4always (original poster) at 1:46 PM on Mar. 6, 2011