Graco convertible car seat

Does anybody have this car seat?? My son just turned one and I finallly turned him around..and now i HATE this seat! I is level to the actual seat, and it seems like he is laying down! he hates it..he is so reclined and there is no button to adjust how he is laying! im SO frustrated I spend 140$ on this seat and now i have to go buy a new one?!

is there a trick im missing? any suggestions

dmdemes

Asked by dmdemes at 8:41 AM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• See if there is a place in your area that does car seat checks. Often the police are trained. My twins stayed rearward facing until they were almost 2. IMHO, 12 months is too young for a foreword facing seat. In Sweden, the law is 4 years and they have the lowest injury rates for kids.

There has to be something on the seat to adjust the incline. Did you call Graco?
    JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 8:52 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• There should be a way to adjust it... but like JSD24 said the police station or fire station they should be able to do it
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 9:06 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• If its the same one I have there are grey plastic things at the bottom that need to be flipped out I believe. I still rear face my almost 2 year old but I remember reading it in the manual.
    AmazingAmanda

Answer by AmazingAmanda at 9:11 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• yes it has the plastic things, i flipped those out already. It just seems like the seat itself is wrong, hes almost at a 90 degree angle. he can't even see past the sides of the seat and he can't reach the cup holders either, its like something must be wrong! i have looked over the whole seat a million times thou.
    dmdemes

Comment by dmdemes (original poster) at 9:22 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• http://theheartknows.gracobaby.com/myride.php?cid=myrdgglppcv288
    this website should help. Watch the installation vidoe and see what you might have done wrong.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 10:37 PM on Mar. 5, 2011