Not TTC but possibly pregnant with #2. PIOG

I had blood drawn yesterday and am now waiting for results. I was getting all negative HPT and just feeling extremely pregnant. Last night I realized I had a few drops of fluid coming and out of my breast. Is that a sign of pregnancy? I'm also feeling very bloated today. I'm also having awkward sharp pains (not painful, just annoying) in my entire abdomen as if organs are shifting. Is this normal for a 2nd pregnancy?? I would be about 4 week right now. LMP was 10/18.

mommacierra

Asked by mommacierra at 3:17 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I had discomfort and some pain like there was a knot being pulled tighter with my first pregnancy. with my experience its not a good thing. i didnt have that with my son. tell your doctor when they call. i bet you are though.
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 10:51 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I think your pregnant. My last LMP was also 10/18 and my period didn't come and I'm pregnant. The pains are like mild cramps and they are normal.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 1:01 PM on Nov. 22, 2008