Y are my boobs so big already?

Ever since I was about 8-10 weeks pregnant my boobs have gotten big and now at 17 weeks they are huge. I had to actually buy a bigger size bra. With my girls my boobs didn't change at all until I had the kids and by boobs started feeling with milk. That was the only time they changed this time they are so huge. I am use to my small boobs lol so at times when I get dressed for bed my boobs make me so uncomfertable and annoy me, but I don't like to wear a bra to bed either. I still have ways to go. So first of all why is my boobs so big already? Are tehy supose to be like that already? I don't have any milk or anything in them yet either. How can I make myself more comfortable when I can't stand my bobs when I don't wear a bra, but yet they anoy me with one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Mine went from a size C to a size E in about 4 months. Some women just carry more fat cells in their boobs, so that is where the fat goes first.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:05 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Hmm.. First thing I want to say is, I'm jealous. Second, I have only gone up about a cup size, was an A and now I'm B. I am 32 weeks, so I'm sure they will get a bit bigger once the milk starts coming, I am guessing the hormone levels for you are just through the roof right now, and it's just causing more enlargement. I wouldn't worry about why they are so big, but enjoy it while it lasts! As long as you don't have any pain. And I would definitely get a maternity bra that is really supportive and comfortable. Usually the women working at maternity stores don't mind helping you find the perfect fit that both supports you, and is comfortable!
    Jesusis4always

Answer by Jesusis4always at 9:13 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• that is wbout the size I was and am now. Actually not to be gross, but my boobs probably would be bigger than that, but my boobs sag lol. It isn't cause I had kids they just always have been like that lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:17 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• My first pregnancy my boobs got a little bigger. Second time around they got HUGE. I went from a small A to a very full C for most of my pregnancy. When my milk fully came in a day or two after birth...they were easily 3x as big as my baby's head. They looked like Heidi Pratt's boobs. Now a year later and 3 months after stopping BF I' in a B. Although somewhat saggy lol
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 9:31 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Before pregnancy I was a C cup. I'm now 11 weeks along and I'm a 36E. After only 2.5 months I've gone up 2-3 cup sizes. Everyone's a little different. I have no idea how big they'll get before the end of my pregnancy,and then when my milk comes in.
    MamaJacks

Answer by MamaJacks at 12:15 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• take it as a blessing
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 1:14 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• well i actually cant tell how big mine are now cuz i refuse to buy a bra...i have had a sports bra from the beginning and i was a DD before and my bra barely covers them now
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 2:46 AM on Mar. 6, 2011