When did you feel your third baby kick the first time?

I felt my first at 5.5 months
my second at 14 weeks
but then my third i haven't felt kick yet and I am 17.5 weeks wanted to know if that was normal. I thought ever one you start feeling earlier, but i haven't felt this one yet.

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 8:55 AM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yesterday :) I am 12 weeks. I was getting an ultrasound done and the ultra sound tech was pushing rather hard to get a good picture, but my little stinker just wasn't having it and was moving all over. I kept feeling flutters and asked if that was the baby moving that I was feeling. The tech looked over at me and said I am suprised you haven't felt this little one move before now :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:16 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• And to answer your question, it is normal. I have heard of some not feeling the baby move until 20 weeks :) if you are concerned talk to your doc about it, but I am sure all is fine.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:17 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I only had two and they were 18 years apart so they were both like my first. I would call my doctor and discuss it with the nurse if I were concerned. I am sure you are fine though. As Momma's we tend to worry a bit much. Good luck.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 11:34 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Baby is prob just a little shy, try playing music and putting something like the remote or phone on your belly and watch for the wave. Its normal it just depends on how and where baby is bunked up in there :) my daughter was in my back faceing backwards pretty much the entire time and the only time I felt her was when daddy talked or music was playing.
    Courtney408

Answer by Courtney408 at 3:29 PM on Mar. 5, 2011