Redecorating

I recently bought a new livingroom suite, my 4 year old has written on one of the chairs with a marker what do I do? And is there anything I can do to protect my livingroom suite?

dubewife

Asked by dubewife at 9:12 AM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Home & Garden

• As long as it wasn;t a permanent sharpie marker, the markings SHOULD come off with dish soap and water. Use a clean face cloth soaked in hot water, and rub the surfaces gently. I have microfiber furniture in my family room...and they have held up to some SERIOUS spills and stains, and always come out clean with a little soap and hot water! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:38 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• color wonder! that's what ds got the other day, he looked so confused when he tried marking on the floor and nothing happened!
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 1:57 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Sorry to hear. :( What is your couch made of? What type of marker did your son use? That might help for a solution.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 9:14 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• They are brush suede and I am not sure what type of marker. I was sitting in the living room and just happen to notice sometime this mornng.
    dubewife

Comment by dubewife (original poster) at 9:23 AM on Mar. 5, 2011