Are all husbands big babies?--NO BASHING PLEASE

when the get sick? I was sick a week ago with a sinus infection, swollen sinuses, ear infection and didn't go to the doctor just took some over the counter medicine. Well this week he has a sinus infection, came home early on Friday from work and this morning had to go to the doctor because "his sinuses hurts" What would you think?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 9:19 AM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Health

• yeah they are all big babies, i know mine is, he drives me nuts sometimes, but when i am sick i still have to do everything.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:25 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Oh yeah. The other morning dd and I woke up with runny noses. Nothing serious mind you, I figured it was from the changing weather (one day hot, one day cold). We got up, got her ready for school, and I came home and worked through it. I did all my normal cleaning, groceries, errands without much complaint. Yesterday dh wakes up says hes sick with a runny nose, has the chills, and can barely move he was dying basically. I told him oh I know we had it the last couple days too lol. He just rolled his eyes and moaned.

Answer by gemgem at 9:31 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• yes they are, we get sick we are taking care of kids and ourselves with barely any rest. they get sick, leave work early, come home and rest. I think WTF i was sick and took care of two kids plus 2 that r not mine from babysitting and barley rest and u can come home and rest
    2boysyahoo.com

Answer by 2boysyahoo.com at 9:41 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• My fiancee is in the same situation right now... and yes it seems they are.
    Love138

Answer by Love138 at 9:20 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Babies wouldn't be the appropriate word, because my kids and baby handle sickness much better than my husband. You'd think he was drawing in his last breath every time he has a cold.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 9:28 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• LMAO.yes.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 9:39 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Really? Who's voting down the ladies who have great supportive husbands? I say, good for you Ladies for finding a good man! Hope you let him know you appreciate it.

Unfortunatly, my DH is more of the baby type when sick. "Make me some soup please! *cough*cough* whine*" It's okay though... when he's not sick, he takes good care of us. And at least he knows he's not too supportive of me when I'm sick - sometimes he appologizes for it.
    Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 3:23 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• My husband has helped me for four years through my sickness. He is wonderful, goes to work come home and still take care of me and the house. When he is sick He tries to act like he is so strong but I insist that he allow me to help him. Sometimes I have to threaten him to tell me when he is not feeling well. What a man.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 9:49 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Men don't handle those things as well as women do, and even some women are just as big of babies. My husband is the biggest baby if he even has a headache. When I'm sick I still take care of everything and when he's sick he callaposes in front of the TV/Computer and suddenly is incapable of anything. It's like "Really?" He complains, he whines, yet refuses to do anything about it until I force him to. Heck, it's either force him to take medicine or take him out back and shoot him....
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:05 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• No I will say DH has been more my superhero lately and ive been the big baby. So it could be either way.
    trueblue1990

Answer by trueblue1990 at 10:19 AM on Mar. 5, 2011