Any Depakote users

I have recently started taking Depakote and feels very nauseus. My pharmacist said that this happens to some Depakote users. I would like to know how long would I feel like this?

dubewife

Asked by dubewife at 9:20 AM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Health

• I've never been on it but my father was for his seizures and he was nauseous for several weeks. He had diarrhea also. I think it took him about three weeks before he stopped.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:27 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I started taking it last Aug for PTSD and Anxiety and it didnt make me nauseous, but it made me not feel like eating and just felt weird I guess at first. It lasted 2 weeks. I was about to give up on it and woke up one day feeling great.

Answer by gemgem at 9:23 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I also have diarrhea. I am not as nauseous so lets see it might need another week or so. Thanks everyone.
    dubewife

Comment by dubewife (original poster) at 10:02 AM on Mar. 6, 2011