Free Pictures????

Ok So My Dh got a call the other day from someone that said they work with the hospital where my daughter was born and they do professional pictures for free. They come to your home and all they ask in return is in the future if you want pictures done that you would call them. Im not sure the name of them but they are coming today...Has anyone ever heard of this & if so are they any good??

EliannasMama

Asked by EliannasMama at 10:00 AM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Entertainment

• We got an offer like that after my niece was born. Thing is, we never heard back from him or got to see how the pictures came out. Which made me wonder if he was a fraud.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 10:02 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Most of the time there is a catch. They will do one pose free (and it usually is not the best one) then offer you other better poses at outrageous prices. For me I never went for offers like that. It felt weird having some stranger in my home taking photos of my child.

Answer by gemgem at 10:05 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• They probably take them for free. But if you want the prints you have to pay for them. Why would they do it for free. I also had someone come to the house after my first was born. We never saw those pictures either.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:05 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Oh wow, So doesnt sound to good. I thought It was too good to be true!!!
    EliannasMama

Comment by EliannasMama (original poster) at 10:07 AM on Mar. 5, 2011