Rango movie?

I have a question.. has anyone seen the new Rango movie and what did they think? My 3 1/2 year old wants to see it but Ive heard its not really age appropriate... any thoughts?

zperez0809

Asked by zperez0809 at 10:19 AM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Entertainment

• my 8 yr old saw it yesterday with the school, he said it was great except for the kissing parts. I think its rated pg so i am sure that is all they have in there.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 10:24 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Kissing? In a kid's movie?
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 10:25 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Its PG,so not really appropriate for a 3 year old

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:26 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I saw it last night, it has some curse words and some not appropriate stuff in it. At his age most stuff will go over his head, but I was disappointed I took my almost 8 year old to see it...
    rock_n_roll_mom

Answer by rock_n_roll_mom at 10:30 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• i dont mind the kissing.. he wont be traumatized by that .. i mean they always kissed in disney movies back in my day but i mean like is it super violent or is the humor inappropriate.. i heard there were some bad words.. that bothers me more than the kissing
    zperez0809

Comment by zperez0809 (original poster) at 10:30 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• We took our boys to see it last night and they loved it. There was one part at the very end where Rango kissed another girl lizard. It was just a sweet kiss, nothing kids couldn't see. Our boys are are 7, and 8. It's good for the whole family really. IMO anyway. I will say I wouldn't take a 3 1/2 yr old unless you know they can sit that long.... One Mom in the theater kept having to take her son out because he was really antsy and he looked to be about 3 yrs old.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:30 AM on Mar. 5, 2011