Those who are separated from you spouse, how often do they see your children?

Do your kids stay overnight at their house?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• Im married now, but been divorced twice with kids from both marriages. Both situations are different. First ex has only seen his kids a handful of times since we seperated/divorced. Never over nights. He had joint but never took his visits. I then got sole custody.

My 2nd ex its a long long horrible story but I had custody, he had shared for awhile, he tried to keep my son from me, I got custody again, then he got custody, its been a battle back and forth and my son being used as a weapon by my ex. Because of that I always encourage parents to share their kids. Its horrible for a child to be put in the middle simply because one parent wants revenge. You might not think thats what it is, but in SOME it is. They are hurt and want to punish the other parent. Make sure you dont do that.

Answer by gemgem at 10:30 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• my ex lives 300 miles away. My son will see him a couple of times a year for a 3-4 day a visit
    Onmyown2727

Answer by Onmyown2727 at 2:31 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Yes he can see his kid when he wants he calls me and i let him take her but no games if he is late or wants more time he calls me and he never threatens to keep her away from me we don't play games and it works fine.good luck.
    Betutah

Answer by Betutah at 11:56 PM on Mar. 6, 2011