I need more committment

Hello again, and a big thank you to all those suggestions and tips you have given me. I have started to look around on the Internet, to tell the truth I am overwhelmed by the amount of get fit and lose weight stuff there is, any suggestions please? Has anyone tried any of these programs at home and have they worked? Please let me know.
Josslyn

Josslyn

Asked by Josslyn at 10:26 AM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I've been doing Slim in 6 at home for exactly a week and I lost 5 lbs already! I really enjoy the workout. Its not boring at all. And the ab workout... well lets just say, you can feel the burn! LOL.

I enjoy Beachbody products so much that I recently became a coach with them. If you have any questions about our products, don't hesitate to contact me!
    KristyB

Answer by KristyB at 2:22 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• It can be overwhelming.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 5:41 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I've use fitclick.com, they will personalize your workout/diet and it's free. I realized how much I was eating and how unhealthy it was using the diet tracker.
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 12:00 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• i'm a fan of Denise Austin...great books, workout DVD's and healthy eating tips.
    Onmyown2727

Answer by Onmyown2727 at 7:25 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Are you looking for workout info or weight loss/nutrition info? I have lost 10 pounds so far on Arbonne's 30 day feeling fit kit. I love the protein shakes and energy drinks. It is a super healty way of losing weight.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 7:27 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I don't use the web for this. I visited a nutritionist, got info from them then researched the "right" ways to eat healthier....I'm sorry I couldn't help =(
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 5:27 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• talk to your doctor and see what they suggest

Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:36 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I invested in a WiiFit Plus and it's been amazing.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:14 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I use DVDs and have talked to a nutritionist.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 11:44 PM on Mar. 20, 2011