What is your custody agreement?

If I split from my husband, is he allowed to keep my daughter overnight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• More than likely, yes. He is her father.

In my case, I have always had SOLE custody and the "father" chose not to have anything to do with my son.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:31 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Why wouldn't he be allowed to keep (I am assuming) his child overnight. He can even get custody of her if he gets a good attorney. Being the child's mother doesn't make you any better.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:18 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• When my oldest son was 3 he started seeing his dad and he would get him a days a week and it was always 2 overnight visits. We extended as my son got older and he now stays at their house 2 weeks and at my house for 2 weeks. He is 14 now so that makes a big difference too. We go on what he has chosen to do.
    amann575

Answer by amann575 at 11:36 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Ok matthewscandi w your smart comments. He is doing steroids, and just got in trouble for beating some guy up and knocking his teeth out! So yes I AM better!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:12 PM on Mar. 5, 2011