Would you leave your husband over steroid use?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• i would leave him if his behavior was dangerous & he refused to stop taking them.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:37 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Yes
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:37 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I would because that's extra testostorone on top of what they already have. I would leave him until he gets better.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 10:37 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• It would depend why he was doing it. My husband is not a sports fanatic and doesn't try to bulk up, so it would have to be for a reason other than looks or performance and my guess would be health. In that case, no way would I walk out on him.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:52 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• i would tell him once if he didnt stop, i would leave, and i would also explain that its putting our ds at risk and everything else.
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 10:52 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• As much as it would kill me - not just for myself, but for Our Son - there would be a seperation while helping Him work through it. I wouldn't leave Him for good, that's just not something I could or would do.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:53 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• If he refused to quit, yes.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 4:26 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Probably not unless he was abusing me or the kids, on the condition he would stop.
    greenbeanmoma

Answer by greenbeanmoma at 9:24 PM on Mar. 5, 2011