Bulk newborn diapers?

We have always bought our diapers at Sam's Club or Costco, but we can rarely find the newborn size in the bulk packages. Does anywhere sell them in bulk?!

Our kids were in them at least a month or two, and in the grand scheme of things, if we end up just buying the individual packs instead of having that bulk discount, its only a couple months, but still!!

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:38 AM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• How much is "bulk" to you? Babies R Us sells Pampers in 108 count, but I haven't seen larger sizes of Newborn diapers anywhere else in store.

At Diapers.com you can get Newborn Pampers in 124 count for $26.99 (22 cents each), Earth's Best 160 count for $43.99 (25 cents each), 7th Generation 160 count for $37.99 (24 cents each), or Huggies 84 count for $19.99 (24 cents each).

Not that you can buy individual diapers, lol, but I thought you might like a price per diaper to help you figure out which is the most cost effective.

Also, once you hit $49 in your shopping cart, shipping is free.
    Kristin_Allen

Answer by Kristin_Allen at 8:21 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Crud I meant to add. Have you tried diapers.com?
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 10:40 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Our kids did not fit in newborn diapers. We jumped right into size 1.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 10:39 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I dont think they sale bulk newborn... I use size 1-2
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 11:12 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I've never seen them but my kids went through them and size 1 so fast it was crazy.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:24 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• my son was never in newborn
    Jgreg

Answer by Jgreg at 3:31 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I've never seen them in bulk, probably because babies grow out of them so fast. My oldest wore them 2 weeks so we bought a pack before our 2nd was born and he NEVER wore them. He was over 9lbs at birth and went right into size 1-2 and was in size 3 by 2 months old.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:04 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I buy my diapers at Amazon.com and get 30% off with free shipping and no tax if you subscribe to automatic shipping either monthly or or bi-monthly, etc. Way cheaper than any stores including Costco or Sam's. Also, Diapers.com does similar deals. I order and get them shipped to my house within 2 days.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 8:07 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• My kids never fit in newborn size. It is probably rare that someone needs a bulk package. Maybe that's why they don't make it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:41 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Thank you! Anything that saves over the individual packages is good enough for me!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Comment by Mom-2-3-Girlz (original poster) at 8:33 PM on Mar. 5, 2011