Should i be concerned? adult content

Hey guys, I have a question or concern, this is my first pregnancy and I'm 8 weeks along. Last night i started seeing a dark brownish discharge(it reminds me of what my end of period looks like) when i used the bathroom. Nothing shows up on the underwear just when i use the bathroom. Is this something i should be worried about. I haven't been able to see my doctor yet because my insurance doesn't kick it until Monday the 7th, so my worries and nerves are pretty high. Any help would be great.

Thanks everyone :)

Brandee

kahlua981

Asked by kahlua981 at 10:58 AM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Hmm.. I don't think it's anything to worry about. I would worry if it was bright red. I'm 32 weeks with my first pregnancy and it is normal to have a tiny bit of spotting, especially very early in the pregnancy. Just give it to God, and don't worry about it! I'm sure everything is just fine, girly! *smile*
    Jesusis4always

Answer by Jesusis4always at 11:02 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I think its normal but def talk to the dr. when you go in
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 11:04 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Norm. check with the dr if your concerned
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 11:20 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I do not think it is anything to worry about. I did this with my daughter a couple times around the same time. I called my doctor and she sent me to the hospital to get checked out but they checked and said that all was okay. I would call and see what my doc wanted to do if I were you. Better to be safe than sorry.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 11:28 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I wouldn't be too worried (which I know it's hard), but spotting is normal during pregnancy especially during early pregnancy, I'm 9 weeks & 2 days pregnant & I started to spot when I was 6 weeks & then 7 weeks pregnant, but I haven't spotted again (thank god), I even went to my OB the last time I spotted & he said it's normal they even did an ultrasound & my baby was good. Now if your bleeding continues for days & then starts to pick up & you feel really bad cramps along with blood clots then you worry & call your doctor ASAP!, but if it's just light spotting don't worry too much, just make an appt. with your doctor as soon as your insurance kicks in. But try to relax because stress is not good for the baby. =)

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 11:46 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Yea thats nothing to worrying about at all, I had that before.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 3:24 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I think its fine as long as its not alot and its not like spotting on your underwear, I would still call and talk to an on call nurse you wont be charged just for calling but they can tell you for sure if is normal and what to look for.
    Courtney408

Answer by Courtney408 at 3:24 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I don't think it's "normal", maybe common. Anyway, that is how my miscarriages started. Dark discharge when I would wipe. Call the doctor and let them know what is happening, as you should report any change in discharge during pregnancy anyway! But by the sound of the other women, it is probably nothing to worry about.Good luck and congrats!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 4:17 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Just try to relax and not stress too much. Bring it up to the doctor when you go. Good luck!
    NickLukeandEmma

Answer by NickLukeandEmma at 10:23 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Thanks everyone
    kahlua981

Comment by kahlua981 (original poster) at 12:26 PM on Mar. 7, 2011