What is your "go to" meal?

Mine is Taco Soup (hamburger) or Tortilla Soup (chicken). It uses ingredients I ALWAYS have on hand and it's fast and everyone eats it.

pammomof9

Asked by pammomof9 at 11:19 AM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Food & Drink

• talapia, you can take it straight out of the freezer and cook it if you forget to lay something out for dinner...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 11:21 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I keep meals in the freezer that I've prepared ahead of time so all I have to do is defrost & bake or defrost & reheat. Usually there is at least one meatloaf, a bag of meatballs, a shepherd's pie, sloppy joes, grilled chicken strips, a chicken and/or beef stew, homemade soups and dough/homemade sauce for homemade pizzas. I also always have frozen veggies, fresh greens, potatoes, rice & pasta to cook up and round out a meal.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 11:36 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Tacos or sloppy joes. Both easy and we always have the 'fixings' for both, and always have ground turkey.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:25 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• speghetti lol. easy.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:25 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• spaghetti or breakfast for dinner, eggs with cheese, fruit and toast.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:58 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Go to meal? I don't really have one, tbh...
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 11:20 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• spaghetti
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:23 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• My go to meal would be a pasta dish as well. Its fast, easy, and doesn't require thawed ground beef before starting it.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:34 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• spaghetti...
    mari2120

Answer by mari2120 at 11:53 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• lol i guess i go with the crowd...spaghetti is our biggest go to meal...we do a lot of quick cook chili (just add the meat) and tortilla soup as well...frozen pizza with tator skins and hot poppers are another quick one we do
    LadyOsgood

Answer by LadyOsgood at 12:24 PM on Mar. 5, 2011