Cheating.

My boyfriend of 6 year and I broke up two weeks ago causse I cheated on him so I told him. He moved out which I didn't mind. We had both done so many wrongs. He had cheated on me twice before but we tried to work things out. Well I am still seeing the guy I cheated on him with. I think its fine since I had my ex-boyfriend move out and he wanted to move out. But now he keeps coming to my house and texting me all hours of the night trying to have sex with me. He chose to leave. I have told him how I feel about the whole situation. How we shouldn't have sex if we are not together. I told him I seen this other guy a few more times. I am so confused about everything. I don't know what my ex-boyfriend wants. I don't think I should just be his piece of ass whenever he wants. What would you do in this situation.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• You need to take a break from en and find yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• "men"
    Anonymous

• it sounds like you don't want to work things out at all with him, in which case you should just come forward and explain that. i agree with anon, take some time to yourself, because jumping straight into a new relationship after coming out of an old one doesn't really give you time for yourself.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:24 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Girl I do not know what to do but I will say this. Take some time off to get to know you before you make any decisions. Starting a new relationship from cheating is not going to go too far. Your ex is just batting you at this point so stand your ground and it might turn out just fine.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 11:33 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I'd tell him I want to see other people and that sleeping with all of them isn't an option (including him). He walked out. He left the sex behind. He can't come back just to use you like that. If that doesn't work tell him the other guy is better in bed. That will make him leave!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:35 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• wow... sounds like high school.

how about NOT dating until you figure out what you want out of life. THEN slowly get back into in a mature way.

Im assuming your a mom since your on this site... do you really think this chaos is in your childs best interest?????

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• embarrassed miniyou seem to have a big part to play with all of this drama in your life. set boundaries with your ex and be firm. you will see positive results and things will be less complicated.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:01 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• You know what to do.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:01 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• What Simplicity said.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:11 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I know it must be hard as you were with him for so long, but if you clearly dont want to be with him, you'll have to be cruel to be kind, cut him out completely, don't reply to any texts or calls, and don't allow him in the house! It sounds harsh but it's best for both of you, so you can both move on, and this way you wont be acused of giving him 'false hope'. It wasn't working if you both cheated, so tell him straight, and let that be an end to it. Good luck!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 12:12 PM on Mar. 5, 2011