Special Dinner Ideas for DH Birthday on Sunday! Please need help!

He eats everything pretty much except rice and pasta. I am so seriously sleep deprived right now and I can't even think of what to make him.

Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• steak and potatoes and salad with warm rolls maybe with cake after

Anonymous

• I was thinking the same thing, steak and potatoes, salad, whatever dessert he likes. Does he have a favorite meal? Shrimp? Chicken? Pork chops? My husband always requests meat loaf. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 5:12 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• If you are sleep deprived, I would suggest something easy that you don't have to babysit. lol I would do something in the crockpot...you can get recipies online...from simple to extavagant. The key is to make something good, ready to eat and catch a nap for yourself so that you can focus your attention on him and his special day....GL:)
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 5:17 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• hey i like babylove76 idea. How about a roast in the crock pot with potatoes carrots and onions warm rolls and a cake or sundaes or something
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:47 AM on Nov. 22, 2008