1st try regular rubbing alcohol on a rag. If that doesn't work, I would try a mixture of laquer thinner (or mineral spirits) mixed with about 1/3 rubbing alcohol. Just mix a small amount and put in a spray bottle. Wear rubber gloves when you use it. Spray on an old kitchen or bath towel rag and go over spot. Make sure to throw the towel right after you are done. The chemicals even in vapor vapor form can lift and ruin certain surfaces if it is set down. You may want to check an inconspicuous spot before using a large amount. Good luck.....
at 12:44 PM on Mar. 5, 2011