how many strollers do i need?

How many strollers do I need ?

lloo67

Asked by lloo67 at 3:37 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Shopping

• ???
    Anonymous

• If you have a child, one. If you don't, zero.

???
    Anonymous

• We have two. A regular full stroller for amusement parks since it is more comfortable, and a smaller lightweight stroller for the mall or shops.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 3:54 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• We have two. I have a double stroller for both boys and when I just have one and need a stroller I have a umbrella stroller.
    Crystal2451

Answer by Crystal2451 at 4:04 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• We have two; one is our Chicco one that came with our carseat in the Travel System, and the other is a jogging stroller that is easier to use in public.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 5:57 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I have 2 umbrella strollers. One for each car.
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 8:23 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• i have two kids...and the 2 year old bascially walks everywhere the lil one will be here in dec...so...

she will ride in the stroller and the 2 yr old can ride in the waggon ;o)
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:14 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I bought the full sized stroller with the basket underneath that is good for young babies, but I also have an umbrella stroller. I prefer the big stroller and I hardly ever even use the umbrella stroller because it doesn't have cup holders or a basket and I use them a lot. I would still buy both and see which you use...the umbrella strollers are only $10 or so, so it's not a huge investment if you don't end up using it.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:25 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Used only one stroller... the one that was the system with infant seat... and at about age 2 1/2 we did not use strollers any more.
    cldetary

Answer by cldetary at 11:35 AM on Nov. 22, 2008