What are you fine ladies up to this morning?

My daughter is having cereal. I'm watching the two cute dish network guys set up my service. Oh what a thrilling saturday I'm having!!!

prissysayshi

Asked by prissysayshi at 11:46 AM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Oh bout knee high in laundry LOL
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 11:48 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Nothing yet, it's almost noon and we're still in pajamas, thinking of going to the park and gardening later :)
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 11:49 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I'm about to get ready to take the kiddies to Central Park :)
    mari2120

Answer by mari2120 at 11:49 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I have to clean out my garage. due to some work we had done on the house I havent parked in my garage for OVER A MONTH!!! omg... I hate it.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 11:50 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Just got cleaning all done. About to go down to the beach w my babies
    DH is working.. :( but the weather is so good!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 11:51 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I am waiting for hubby to come back with non-stick pans so I can make some pancakes. Sitting with my daughter and her school baby. I am happy to hear that your morning is coming along fine. Hope it ends beautifully also.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 12:05 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• its almost 1 pm here, my kiddos are about to take a nap. so far ive done some laundry & cleaned a little. we are contemplating a trip to the beach or pool when hubby gets home from work at 3, but it's gloomy so it might not happen.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:31 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• its almost 1pm here too. t's raining outside so it automatically means my daughter woke up in a bad mood. im listening to her scream and whine about EV-ER-Y thing and trying to get some laundry and cleaning done.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 12:48 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• We went out for a late breakfast drove around watching the boats going out fishing, and now CafeMom. Life is good.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 2:39 PM on Mar. 5, 2011