I'm not a racist, they were just a-holes!!!

Ok, so I went to 7-11 this morning, it was crowded with people and delivery people bringing boxes to restock...
I see this old lady standing in the middle of a narrow isle and these 2 guys try to swerve around her. Instead of saying excuse me or anything they say something like: 'what the f**k is wrong with you, you old bi**h? Get outta the f**kin way!' and shove their way passed her. Then, they go to walk into her again, so I rush in front of them and kinda tell them off. So they tell me: 'oh you think you're a bad ass little white girl you wanna talk s**t cause we're black huh?' I say 'what the f**k? NO! It's because you're f**king a**holes!' and I ask the old lady what she was trying to get and grab it for her. All the while these guys are still being loud and talking about me and how I'm racist since I'm white and they're black!

brandy0827

Asked by brandy0827 at 12:12 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in General Parenting

• That's terrible. Today's society is screwed up!
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:14 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• not racist.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 12:15 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• they were just respectful and did not like it that you called them on it, there is nothing racist about that, i am sure if they were white or any color then you would've done the same. Some people just think they have to use the racist card.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 12:15 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• What you experienced is most commonly referred to as reverse racism. You did nothing wrong, they're just jerks. I'd say ignorant and uneducated as well, but I really don't know them.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:19 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I see that all the time. It's unfortunate but common. Ignorance
    One time I was working at a grocery store and these black guys seriously asked me for a discount because it was black history month.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 12:19 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Not racist, they were being rude and you were trying to help. Some people think they can use the racist card to get away with crap.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 12:20 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• they were the ones being racist, bringing up color & making it an issue. ignorant assholes for sure.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:20 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• whatever they were total ASS HOLES!!!! that had absolutly nothing to do wiht RACE!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 12:21 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• What company do they work for? Call and report them, no one should talk to another person like that.
    justalady774

Answer by justalady774 at 12:43 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• another example of people using the race card, it is so pathetic imo. you were not wrong. i agree with justalady; you should report their behinds to their company .
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:52 PM on Mar. 5, 2011