Baby squinching face up

I don't really know how to explain it but like he snurls his nose up and his top lip goes up along with his nose and eyes squinching. When he does it it only asts for a second but he does it pretty often.

It kinda worries me he does it so much. Do you think it could be a tic or do u hink e just does it bc he figured out something new?

EheartsZ07

Asked by EheartsZ07 at 12:13 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• how old is he? my son scrunched his face up when he had gas or was poopy when he was a newborn-2 or 3 months...
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:26 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Does it look like this? Both of my DDs did this all the time and they are fine.

cdnmom24

Answer by cdnmom24 at 12:40 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Lol awwww! But yes somethin like that!! But he is 14 months old and its not gas, he mainly does it when something weird happens like if he touches a weird surface or when u do somethin to try to make him laugh
    EheartsZ07

Comment by EheartsZ07 (original poster) at 1:11 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• lol my 16 month old does that too, its hilarious
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:12 AM on Mar. 6, 2011