Remember killer klowns?

lol my sister and i watched it yesterday...we remembered it from when we were kids, only parts of it. we saw that it was on netflix so we decided to watch it. i can't believe it scared the crap out of us when we were kids (like 5yrs old) we laughed through the whole thing. it's amazing how far we've come with technology and how everything looks better.

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 12:42 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Killer Klowns from Outer Space ...  Wrapped the victims up in "cotton candy". I always thought it was hilarious!! Perfect b-rated flick. Almost as bad as Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!! 

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 12:53 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• OMG - the Cotton Candy cocoons? The popcorn coming out of their guns? classic. I own this moving and have to bust it out at least once per year just to get my 80's cheesy movie fix.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 1:03 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I remember and it scared the crap out of me as well. Probably wouldnt today though. Id laugh as well.
    katcb1019

Answer by katcb1019 at 1:11 PM on Mar. 5, 2011