Moms of bald toddlers or toddlers with little hair.. do people think your baby is younger than they are?

lol everytime im out in public with my youngest and the little old ladies come out, i hear "what is she? 9 months?" and i say, "actually no, she's 13 months!" it is hard to believe that by the time my other two daughters were this age, i could put their hair in pony-tails. but this one is my little baldie. believe it or not my older daughters had about this much hair at birth! she is average for her size, so the only reason people think she's younger than she is is because of her hair. i myself had very little hair til i was 3 years old. guess she's following my trend. 

how about you?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 12:47 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in General Parenting

• She's beautiful! There are all kinds of reasons that children are pegged for an age that isn't right. My daughter is extremely petite. Other children are very tall. Some get their teeth earlier or later. My friend's son has very little hair although it's starting to come in now that he's 3. I don't know if she's encountered people thinking he's younger specifically because of it though.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 12:58 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• She's adorable. Mine were large babies, and people thought my 2 week old was really 3-4 months old. That was back in the day when people counted up the months after you were married. I got a lot of funny looks, like I was saying my son was younger than he really was.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 2:35 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• everyone thinks my kid is older then she is
    augboy11

Answer by augboy11 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 5, 2011