my one year annivasary is coming up any ideas?

So our one year avvivasiary is coming up and we are expecting a baby so i feel fat and ugly plus we dont have a tone of money any ideas as to what we can do that would be fun and romantic? please dont say dinner we already plan on having dinner together.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• For our one year we went up to the coast and spent the weekend together just walking, eating, etc. For our 2 year anniversary I was 8 mos. and we just did dinner and then mini golf I wasn't up for anything too exciting! sorry i cant be more help
    zionsmom1

Answer by zionsmom1 at 3:52 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• For our one year we just stand at home having a nice dinner and watched movies eatting popcorn and just spending some quite time together.
    Angels723

Answer by Angels723 at 4:01 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• trust me, girl, after that baby comes you will be happy to get some peaceful time alone with your man. your anniversary doesnt have to be something outrageous... i agree, just plan on a quiet movie nite with dinner. you could do something romantic like melt some chocolate and feed each other dipped strawberries during the movie or smores... thats pretty cheap... and you dont need a fireplace for 'em... do them in the microwave. hehee. :]
    AmyJoost

Answer by AmyJoost at 4:22 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Go for a walk somewhere nice and talk about something OTHER than baby...like other dreams for the future.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:39 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Take $100.00 and go to a nearby hotel and rent a room with a hottub IN THE ROOM! Bring your own food - these rooms have a mini fridge and freezer....I love AmericInn, Their hottub rooms also have a fireplace:) you WON'T regret it!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 5:36 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• for my 1 year i too was preg and fell disgusting....as i gift i got him a willowtree angel (the father one) cooked him dinner. he gave me a full body massage and i gave him one and we played truth or dare...kinda corny but it was so much fun re-learning about each other and just relaxing! good luck
    Anonymous

• For my dh & I first wedding anniversary we went to go get a couple of one hour massages. Then we went to the sybaris and then to Joes Crab Shack. We truely enjoyed.
    Happy Anniversary.. Enjoy.
    cassey522

Answer by cassey522 at 9:20 PM on Nov. 21, 2008