Potty training by 2?

my older daughter was fully potty trained by 27 months..and now the younger one is 27 months and she wanst to some times but after she goes in her diaper on the potty and suggestions on how to get her to go on the putty.....

KayNevLilSweet2

Asked by KayNevLilSweet2 at 1:02 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have had kids potty trained from just over 2 to just over 3, they potty trained when they are ready and we never had a problem with bed wetting or accidents. If they get to 3 and haven't potty trained they aren't allowed to do "big kid" stuff, like start school etc. I've never had a kid go past 3 yrs 2 months with out being TOTALLY able to use the potty day and night. Don't make it a power struggle, it takes longer and you have more "issues"
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 1:40 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Come join us for more tips and advice. http://www.cafemom.com/group/52352
    Godspitgrl

Answer by Godspitgrl at 9:18 AM on Mar. 7, 2011