If you have LONG hair how often do you Cut it

??

Rydersmommy616

Asked by Rydersmommy616 at 1:17 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• every 6 months
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 1:19 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• i havent cut my hair since february of 2010. its time for a trim, it is almost down to my ass! i love having long hair & have never cut it above my shoulders, but summer is approaching and i would like a good 3-4 inches gone. typically i get it cut twice a year.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:19 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• When my hair was long, I had it trimmed depending on how my ends were doing. When they got too ratty or full of split ends, it got a wee trim. :)
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 1:21 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I had long hair until the other day when some idiot hairdresser decided to see what I'd look like in short hair! WTF was she thinking? Before she butchered me I went twice a year to get dead ends cut off

Answer by admckenzie at 1:31 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I have it trimmed or cut as needed, which is every 4-6 months. If I haven't been heat styling frequently, then I can go longer. My hair is down to my waist.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 1:31 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Until last weekend, my hair had not been cut in over two years, aside from a trim here and there for my bangs. I had 7 or 8 inches cut off and the whole thing layered.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:47 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• my hair is just a little bit past my shoulder blades and i get it trimmed every 5-6 months, depending on how ratty the ends are
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 1:49 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Usually, a trim about every 6 months.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 1:49 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I cut 12in. off it when it reaches the small of my back, and donate it. It's a cycle that I will continue until I can no longer do it (for whatever reason), and my way of helping others.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:58 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Trim about every 4 months
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 2:54 PM on Mar. 5, 2011