We think i may be 6 week pregnant, did you have this problem while pregnant?

My DH and i had a scare about 2 weeks ago and my period came so i thought i wasnt pregnant but the past two times we've had sex i would get wet and then instead of being wet i would get really sticky to the point where we would have to stop because it burned for me and hurt for him. And both times after having sex i had a little bit of spotting. Ever since having sex ive been getting alot of white thick discharge. we are going to test today but was just wondering what you all thought. Also i think my nipple may have gotten darker and my lower abdomen is swollen still and feels kind of soft

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• No idea. Never happened with either of my kids. But if you got a regular period, I'd say you are no more than 2 weeks, if at all.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:05 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I would burn during/after sex when I had a yeast infection. I think that's a more likely cause.
    xJasonsMommyx

Answer by xJasonsMommyx at 2:07 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• At 5 weeks, my boobs get very big & sore, & I was so tired, dizzy & nauseus that I thought I had the flu. It's too early for your belly to get bigger. Take a test & letr us know! GL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:08 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Yea yeast infection and they're right...get a test or go to your gynecologist.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 3:15 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• could be... or just could be what sounds like a yeast infection.
    asil

Answer by asil at 12:55 AM on Mar. 6, 2011