Spotting? adult content

I am about 28 weeks into my third pregnancy, and when I got home from grocery shopping and lugging everything in, I went to the bathroom and had several drops of bright red blood when I wiped.

If that isn't TMI already, there was also quite a bit of thick discharge. However, since LP and I did "get busy" last night, I am thinking it could be "him" instead of "me".

I have never spotted this far into one of my pregnancies. I brought up the thick discharge because I have heard that the mucus plug can come out (all or some) and regenerate itself over and over until the baby is born. Is this a possibility? Should I be worried? It wasn't enough to even make it to my panties, just when I wiped.

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 2:19 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• it could be from irritation, a tear, or even a hemerroid acting up...if it's just a few drops its nothing to worry about... if it's more call your dr.
    asil

Answer by asil at 12:54 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Usually after me and my s/o had sex I always did spot and it was him coming out too ...I know I had a little more blood than I ever had before and I end going to the doc she said for me to get an ultra sound done and almost because she couldn't get a heart beat anyway everything was fine and we just stopped doing it so hard. Lately we haven't been going so hard and so no spotting.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 3:09 PM on Mar. 5, 2011