How often do u see eachother w/ busy work schedules? (you & SO)

sassy_brizzy

Asked by sassy_brizzy at 2:27 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• Everyday. He gets up when I do with the kids and is home until around 1pm. On weekends hes home with me and the kids the whole time.

Answer by gemgem at 2:31 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• He works day doubles 6a.m. to 10 p.m. two days in a row and then is off for 4 days. I work from home those 4 days but only for 4-5 hours a day. So besides the days he works we see each other quite a bit.
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 2:33 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I see my husband every day. I don't work and he's home most evenings by 6pm.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:36 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Man that is great!
    I work 12pm-8pm and my SO just got a new job where he will work EVERYDAY 10am-10pm. Im so sad I will basically never get to see him! Mornings arent our best because he is a grump and we just fight. And I dont want to be awake all night because I wake up at 7 am w our son... IDK what to do to find balance. :(
    sassy_brizzy

Comment by sassy_brizzy (original poster) at 2:41 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I work 5;30 to noon M-F. He works noon to 9:00 M-T-W & F. So M-T-W we do not even see each other. When he get home I am asleep. and when I get up he is asleep. Se each other only Thursday, Saterday & Sunday. For now. His job changes shift every 4 months so when that happens, who knows.

Answer by louise2 at 2:45 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Not enough he works graves and sleeps all day and I work the weekend so when were in the same space he's sleep so our time is on Sun eve and Mon..
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 3:20 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Everyday, several hours a day.

To be fair though. We are empty nesters, and he is the only one who works. So we have lots of free time that is just "Our" time.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:20 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Every day in the evening, my husband leaves about 6:30 am and after the gym gets home around 7:00-7:30. I work 5:00-2:00 so I am home when he gets home, now I don't say all that time is quality time. I have a habit of dozing on the couch while he is watching tv.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:25 PM on Mar. 5, 2011