Would you be hurt?

Would you be hurt if you went and had your hair cut after almost a year of not having it cut and styled and came home, ask your husband what he thought and he didn't say a thing. What you do if your husband/SO did this?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 3:06 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Yep. My feelings would definitely be hurt.
    You went and had your hair done and asked him his opinion of it and he said nothing. It's not like he just didn't notice(men are stupid and don't usually notice these things), you pointed it out and asked his thoughts.
    I'd be hurt.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 3:07 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Yes I would be alittle hurt but then again you have to understand men are men all they think about is sex, drinking and woman...lol but that does not mean he does not love you he will eventually notice only at his time...those jerks! I honestly believe men are from another planet...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:09 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• probably..but they don't care much about hair, at least as we do. they don't notice things too well...and sometimes, that's a good thing!

just enjoy your new 'do, and forget about his non-comment. it doesn't mean he hates it..it just means he's doesn't have an opinion. (if you think about it, you'll probably come up with something that's a big deal to him, that isn't to you, right?) sometimes they are waiting to see what YOU really think about a change..we've kind of conditioned them to feel pressured about making the right comment.
    i bet you look marvelous..and he probably thinks so, too.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:19 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• No, I wouldn't be upset. Once, many years ago when my kids were tiny, my husband shaved off his moustache, and I didn't even notice until my toddler son pointed it out!

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 4:10 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• No I wouldn't be hurt. I do my hair/have my hair done for me and how I view it/feel about it. Not for my husband or strokes from him.

If I get them, it's awesome (and I normally do) . If I don't no loss (I still got my hair done.. lol)...
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:04 PM on Mar. 5, 2011