Anyone have Metro Pcs or Cricket phone service?

Is it reliable?

MLM0503

Asked by MLM0503 at 3:13 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Technology

• I have cricket very affordable quality of the phones suck but you can have a Verizon,sprint. ext flashed over

ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 3:16 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Do you get good reception?
    MLM0503

Comment by MLM0503 (original poster) at 3:18 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I have Cricket and haven't had any issues with them. They offer ample coverage in my home calling area and roaming costs are reasonable. My recpetion has been decent, with only a few dead zones in the valleys, but even that has been getting better each year. You do pay full price for their phones, but the longer you're with them, the cheaper the phones become because they give you a discount equal to the cost of the phone, broken up over a year.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 3:26 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I have Metro PCS and a new touch screen smart phone- I love it! Service is great, phone selection is REALLY good, prices are great too.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 4:15 PM on Mar. 5, 2011