This just does not sound good. What do you think?

UK 'to send team of spies' to help oust Gadhafi...
British Army readies for mission at 24 hours' notice...
Obama goes golfing...

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 3:15 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Im nt suprised really. I just know he likes his vacations an golfing and dancing the night away.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 3:17 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• No, this does not sound good.....it does sound SOP, but that doesn't mean it is good.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:21 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• III
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 3:25 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• – collapse
    Typical Carpy snipe at Obama . He has a tough job and I have no doubt he works hard, regardless of what you think of his policies . He deserves - and needs - a break as much as anyone and will be the better for an hour or two on the golf course , if the report is true .

As for the other report, I haven't accessed BBC news today but I don't doubt that many countries have inteligence services in Libya . the British have SAS there and countries have begun to arm the rebels . We will have to see.

janet116

Answer by janet116 at 3:28 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• It sounds perfect. I'd rather have him on the golf course.

Are they still pulling their people out? Or is this a different mission?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:38 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• As for the other report, I haven't accessed BBC news today but I don't doubt that many countries have inteligence services in Libya . the British have SAS there and countries have begun to arm the rebels . We will have to see.

***

So if YOU haven't gotten around to seeing what the BBC has to say, iit hasn't happened?! WOW....that's about as mature as a 3 years old closing their eyes and thinking THEY'RE invisible!!! LOL

And Obama DOES have a very difficult job and a highly responsible one at that, BUT because he's so freakin' incompetent, he has NO IDEA just how important it is or the negative impact of policies!! Ugh.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:40 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• And Obama DOES have a very difficult job and a highly responsible one at that, BUT because he's so freakin' incompetent, he has NO IDEA just how important it is or the negative impact of policies!! Ugh.

-----------------------------------------
    which is why he's better off on the golf course.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:44 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Janet, you sure seem to have one hell of a love interest in Obama for a "Canadian".
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 3:46 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Well, when you put it that way- no- it does not sound good ;)
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 3:48 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• – collapse
    That is a silly remark Lori. Carpy did not quote a source and since the Obama-less part of her question concerned the British , I would obviously go to a Brirtish source as US coverage of European news is sketchy . Also I am not at the computer all day, I have other things to do.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 3:50 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 (hidden) + expand