How far along am I?

My last period started on Oct. 5. My first appt. isn't until tomorrow. Just wondering how far along I am and when you think my due date is. I know, I know...the doc will tell me tomorrow...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• ur around 6wks and due around july 12 of 2009 but they will do a u/s and give you a better estimate congrats
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:55 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• well my last period was around oct 21st of last year and my due date was july 23rd so probably early july.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 3:56 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• if you wana know more about how far along you are and what to expect you can find it at
    Babycenter.com
    i love that website and each week they send me a update as to how far i am and how the baby is growing and manyother informative things.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:57 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Anonymous

• Search for due date calculators and type in the first day of your last period.... oct 5th
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:12 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I'd say you're about 4 or 5 weeks. I'm going to guess your due date as July 13th. Let us know what the doc says!

I'm a big fan of WhattoExpect.com, they'll track everything for you and send you daily emails that are sometimes scarily accurate with their timing!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:14 PM on Nov. 21, 2008