Ideas Ladies?

I am looking to change the decor of my bathroom and kitchen--I was thinking a pale yellow for my kitchen(I love yellow)--it is a pale peach right now but can't decide and my bathroom is blue right now and we want to paint it another color and maybe get a new shower curtain and rugs but can't decide on a color any ideas would be great.

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 3:49 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Do you have a favorite accessory or decorative item for either of those rooms? If so, pull some colors out of those and seek out paint colors, towels and other accessories that use or compliment those colors.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 3:51 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• What color goes well with your decor?
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 4:24 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• My master bathroom is done in tan, and tan rugs and a chocolate colored shower curtian and looks really good. I lady picked most of it out since was staging our house to sale. In other bathroom tan and blue items in there.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:50 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I say go shabby chic for the bathroom !
    vampkity13

Answer by vampkity13 at 4:13 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• We live on the coast, so our main BR is beach themed, and a Lt peachy color, white baseboards, blue slate floors and blue/white tiles. It's actually 2 nice sized rooms and even has space for a palm tree...gotta stick with the theme.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 9:20 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I honestly love all the decor from pottery barn eventhough it is way overpriced and I can't afford any of it - I like the styles, so for example, in the mag this month, they had a pic of faux pear blossoms in a vase with glass marbles, so I went to the $1 store and found everything except the vase - (already had that). I think I spent $3 - anyway, I think it's a good way to get inspired if it's your taste.........
    Peggs11

Answer by Peggs11 at 11:56 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I want something that will brighten up the rooms(especially the bathroom) but nothing too gaudy; my husband said no mustard yellow either
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 1:36 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• WELL THE YELLOW FOR THE KITCHEN IS GOOD BUT FOR THE BATHROOM WHITE IS VERY GOOD BECAUSE YOU CAN PUT ANY COLOR DECOR IN THERE YOU WANT AND IT WILL ALWAYS LOOK GOOD AND MATCH...GOOD LUCK
    lena695

Answer by lena695 at 3:47 PM on Mar. 6, 2011