I would LOVE to start a blog, where do I start and how?

Getting paid to blog would be a HUGE bonus but not a must.

vampkity13

Asked by vampkity13 at 3:52 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Technology

• You already have to have a popular blog with thousands of readers in order to be paid. You could simply start on blogspot.com but it is not easy to get invested readers willing to purchase things you promote for other companies.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 4:16 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I have several blogger blogs and love to blog. You can find a link to them on my profile page, if you have any specific questions about starting your own blog, let me know :)
    JuliaW

Answer by JuliaW at 4:31 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

•  

Follow the steps below to create your own blog :

1. Register your domain name

2. design your blog

3. host your blog

First of all, You need to choose a perfect domain name for your blog. It should be short and meaningful . It should be related with your blog content . After selecting a domain name, you have to register it with any of the domain providers like   Tucktail.com . Design your blog  by using blog design software/tool  and host it to any of the hosting providers in the world to make your blog public in the internet .

princessc461

Answer by princessc461 at 2:14 AM on Jan. 24, 2014